BONK! BONK!

fluid animation... however.

the ending looks frame-to-frame as a scene in FLCL. o_0

Madness Trollification Madness Trollification

Classic.

Ah, you've done the classic Madness style very well. Very simple and well together, none of those flashy gimics and lazorz added.

The Retail Experience The Retail Experience

I NEEDS IT NOW!!!

Hahah, i had stocked shelves for over 5 years in retail... and had to go through the trouble of telling people "We've been out of them in a week. Call the store tomarrow, we have another truck then."

We had scotch tape for 50cents a roll. There wasn't a lot of tape on the rolls, and you could buy a bigger roll of tape for a dollar and get the same amount of tape as two of them. They were sold out within the first day. And the next few days we were geting hounded by people wanting to buy them in bulk for class/work. We had to explain to people that they'd be better off buying the $1 rolls... they didn't care, they wanted the small 50cent rolls.... The worse part is that we aren't an office supply store and they wanted these by the case, we don't carry that much of any item. The sale's been over for two weeks and we haven't yet seen a box of them come in.

people can be so stupid sometimes.

Madness: Activation Madness: Activation

nice.

It was a pretty solid animation. I really liked the squiggly warping effect.

the only thing keeping you from a 10 is the footstep sound effects... they were annoying to hear over the music. The music is an important part of a Madness animation, the footsteps sounded like a drum that was offbeat.

tomtyke responds:

in hindshight i see that, thats why there not there in the new 1

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Awesome!

I loved it when the voice actors started arguing with each other over the character being dead. It just reminds me of watching dub bloopers, the characters go completely out of character and off script.

Naruto Randomness 7 Naruto Randomness 7

OMNISTRIFE!!!!!!!

I was going "meh" through most of it... but i busted a gut when Omnistrife popped up out of nowhere.

Mastermind 4 Mastermind 4

Had some giggle moments.

I can see how you are trying to improve on the animation of the previous Masterminds, but the new style isn't quite as clean-cut. This one seamed more forced, something is missing, but most 4th parts of any series don't come out quite as well as the previous ones. I hope you can recapture some of the narmcharm of the previous ones in the next instalment.

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

I MISS YOU BLOCKHEAD!

I really do! I might love Mastermind, but there's nothing like some good Blockhead... I love the updated animation, especially the Concious's animation, he's not just sitting in the chair yelling.

Falcon Punch RMX Falcon Punch RMX

I've seen the song on youtube

i really like this song, even saw the vid on youtube where they use gave footage. I also saw the "Kirby Dance" vidio there also, the one where he's waving his hands side-to-side.... over all i like all the outside referances from things i've already seen, that's not a bad thing, just interesting seeing it all in one.

Hendertaker responds:

Actualy not, i took that dance form jonny bravo :P.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS!

I also do crack and heiroine..... XD

The animation was really well done in some of the shorts. Others could have been funnier.