Continuity Continuity

i got trolled

I remember playing this game last year, and i loved it then. I was thinking that this was Part 2, but groaned a bit when it was the first one uploaded to promo the second.

How to draw 5: South Park How to draw 5: South Park

not bad.

you should really have the drawing option part of the flash instead of having it open up into an next window

Aprime responds:

kk thanks add me to favs

Orbox B Orbox B

It's Ok

I like the sound and graphics on the origional Orbox better, I don't mind the count down mines, it adds some flavor, but i still remember most of the patterns from the origional one to get through the puzzles you re-hashed in this one..... (and i haven't played the origonal since it hit front page a year ago)

all in all, Lose the bricks...... not very nice to look at.

GameBalance responds:

I believe puzzles in this part much better. In 1st Orbox you can trace all the levels by reverse look. Exept 24,25 levels wich was best I think.
BTW. Not much people like that sound in first 1. It was specific.

Santa's Rampage Santa's Rampage

i like....

this is rather fun to play, could be a lot longer and more challenging though.

Pegboard Puzzle Pegboard Puzzle

*sighs*

I play this game evey time i go to Cracker Barrel, still can't get the blasted thing right.....even with moving the empty spot in different places.... the closest i've ever gotten was 2.

Sketch N Etch Sketch N Etch

could use more.....

the controls are fine, but there is room for improvement..... Like when you "erace" a picture, the board can shake around, and there could be some sounds effects when you move around (like a low scratchy sound, like the real scetcher does)

Filler Bunny Dress Up Filler Bunny Dress Up

eh...... average

pretty good character animations, but you need to add more then shirt colors and back ground changes....those should have only been one or two buttons with a color swatch near by. the character changes are pretty cool, but you need to have some more options in general.

Habbo Hotel Dress Up Habbo Hotel Dress Up

all righty.....

Not bad for your first try, i hope you'd come up with something more original for your next project. Considering Habbo Hotel already is a Massive Online Sim Chatroom, with its own dress up inside the game itself.

Aprime responds:

yeh but s you can see this has much more clouths, thanks

CrazyAmoeba CrazyAmoeba

GLITCH!

The boarder around the coarse swallowed up my amoeba, Litterally! I wasn't anywhere near half way through, and when i bumped the bottem of the screen, the green boarder sucked my amoeba off of the coarse and onto the otherside of the boarder, and i couldn't get back in.

Mega Snake Mega Snake

chage the view.

The problem with the controls is that you have the board slanted at a 45 degree angle, and that throws the controls compleatly out of wack. Cause at times, in order to go down you have to hit the < or > arrows, same applies for some instances when you want to head up. This classic game works best with an above view.