BONK! BONK!

fluid animation... however.

the ending looks frame-to-frame as a scene in FLCL. o_0

Madness Trollification Madness Trollification

Classic.

Ah, you've done the classic Madness style very well. Very simple and well together, none of those flashy gimics and lazorz added.

The Retail Experience The Retail Experience

I NEEDS IT NOW!!!

Hahah, i had stocked shelves for over 5 years in retail... and had to go through the trouble of telling people "We've been out of them in a week. Call the store tomarrow, we have another truck then."

We had scotch tape for 50cents a roll. There wasn't a lot of tape on the rolls, and you could buy a bigger roll of tape for a dollar and get the same amount of tape as two of them. They were sold out within the first day. And the next few days we were geting hounded by people wanting to buy them in bulk for class/work. We had to explain to people that they'd be better off buying the $1 rolls... they didn't care, they wanted the small 50cent rolls.... The worse part is that we aren't an office supply store and they wanted these by the case, we don't carry that much of any item. The sale's been over for two weeks and we haven't yet seen a box of them come in.

people can be so stupid sometimes.

Continuity Continuity

i got trolled

I remember playing this game last year, and i loved it then. I was thinking that this was Part 2, but groaned a bit when it was the first one uploaded to promo the second.

How to draw 5: South Park How to draw 5: South Park

not bad.

you should really have the drawing option part of the flash instead of having it open up into an next window

Aprime responds:

kk thanks add me to favs

Orbox B Orbox B

It's Ok

I like the sound and graphics on the origional Orbox better, I don't mind the count down mines, it adds some flavor, but i still remember most of the patterns from the origional one to get through the puzzles you re-hashed in this one..... (and i haven't played the origonal since it hit front page a year ago)

all in all, Lose the bricks...... not very nice to look at.

GameBalance responds:

I believe puzzles in this part much better. In 1st Orbox you can trace all the levels by reverse look. Exept 24,25 levels wich was best I think.
BTW. Not much people like that sound in first 1. It was specific.